General Knowledge Question And Answer-27-08-2014
- Which people invented the symbol for zero?
- To Which breed of animals do the Korat, manx and Turkish angora belong?
- What danger is entailed by the male spider while courting a female?
- Who was captain of Brazil's football team when they won the world cup in 1970?
- Which part of the grasshopper is first bitten off by a squirrel?
- Name the continent known as the continent of Shepherds?
- What is the property possessed by most metals which renders them capable of being stretched without breaking?
- Who holds the record for most runs in first class cricket?
- In geometry what is a six-sided,six-angled,two dimensional figure called?
- What is Cacosmia?
- The danger of being eaten up by the bigger female
- Alberto Carlos
- Its head
- Jack Hobbs of England- 61,237 runs
- Experiencing a bad Odour