General Knowledge Question and Answer-26-08-2014
- Which south African black Leader was released in 1989 after 26 years in prison?
- What signal does a flag relay when it is flown upside down?
- Why is the 'Spectacled bear' of south America so named?
- What was the population of the entire Mongol nation that conquered all of northern Asia and china in the thirteenth century?
- How far can a skunk spray its bitter smiling mist?
- What is the Asian part of Turkey known as?
- What are mermaids purses found on the beach?
- Which nuclear disaster took place in 1986 in the erstwhile USSR?
- Which compound's name originated from a gum taken from plants growing near the temple of ammon ?
- Which City of water is built on thirteen islands?
- Nelson Mandela.
- Distress signal.
- It has Whitish circles around the eyes.
- About one million people.
- Ten Feet.
- Anatolia or Asia Minor.
- Egg cases of dogfish.
- The Chernobyl Disaster.
- Ammonia (Greek ammoniakon).