General knowledge question and answer-28-08-2014
- Which Lizard is limbless, smooth-scaled and resembles a snake?
- In Hindu Philosophy, what is Maya?
- What are the large open treeless grasslands in south Africa called?
- To which order of mammals does the tarsier belong?
- Which Uruguay world cup footballer had only one hand?
- Name the second largest ocean?
- Name the most and the least ductile of metals?
- Who led England in a cricket Test after skipper Mike Dennis dropped out because of bad batting from during the 1974-75 series in Australia?
- What does Rh (factor) in the blood stand for?
- Which is the deepest point in the Atlantic Ocean?
- The slow worm.
- Illusion, esp. the material world regarded as deceptive and unreal.
- The prairies.
- Primate (like monkeys, apes, etc.)
- Hector Castro.
- Atlantic Ocean.
- Most ductile: gold; least ductile: lead.
- John Edrich.
- Rheus - A substance present by inheritance in the blood of most people but not all. It is called so because it was first noted in the rheus monkey.
- The Milwaukee Deep (28,374 ft. below the surface).