- The highly poisonous Russell's viper is native to which part of the world?
- To which British Island in the south Atlantic was Napoleon exiled on June 18, 1815?
- Which mammal delivers more young in one litter than any other?
- What is said to be theoretically produced during nuclear reactions when the positive charges for protons and the negative charges for electrons are reversed?
- What are the parts of the large intestine?
- How many US presidents have been assassinated?
- Which bird family does the jay belong to?
- Name the republic of the former USSR where people are known to live to an extraordinary age?
- What trophy is at stake in a cricket test series between England and the West indies?
- What is the young one of a goose known as?
- Indian Subcontient.
- St Helena.
- The tailless hedgehog or tenrec of Madagascar (about 25 in one litter).
- Anti matter
- Ascending, transverse and descending colon, rectum.
- The crew.
- The Wisden Trophy.
Tags : General knowledge,Packet Quiz, World general knowledge, Gk times