General Knowledge Questions and Answer - 29-08-2014
- To which country do the Sunda Islands belong?
- Where was the largest ever gold - bearing nugget found?
- Josif Vussarionvich Djugasshvili Russia adopted the name Stalin in 1913. What does it mean?
- Name the two countries where sugar gliders (flying squirrels) are found.
- In which year did china join FIFA, the international football association?
- Where is the gulf of Bothnia?
- What is ochlophobia?
- Who was declared Man of the Match in the first one-day cricket cup finals in 1975?
- Which hormone stimulates lactation i.e. Production of milk?
- Which fish lays the largest eggs?
- In hill end, New South Wales, Australia. It weighs 7,560 ounces (214.32 kg.).
- Man of steel.
- Australia and New Guinea.
- Between Finland and Sweden.
- Fear of crowds.
- Clive Lloyd of the West Indies.
- The whale shark.