- Which principal dramatic character is regarded by most critics as the first truly modern character in English literature?
- Name the western arm of the Indian Ocean between Yemen and Somalia?
- What is the normal cerebral blood flow per 100 grams per minute in human beings?
- What is the similarity between a frog and a tarsier?
- What is called Adam's needle?
- Which Indian Test cricketer is called Colonel?
- What is a state called when its government is an elected one and it does not have a hereditary governor or figurehead?
- what is the name of the alloy combining magnesium and aluminium?
- How much potassium is present in the human body?
- What does anachronism mean?
- Hamlet. Hamlet is said to embody the Paralysing consciousness of the modern man.
- The Gulf of Aden.
- 50 - 55 ml.
- Both use their long, Powerful hind legs to jump.
- Yucca, a plant with leaves bearing threadlike fibres.
- Dilip Vengsarkar.
- A republic.
- 3000 - 3500 mg.
- A chronological error.