- What is the male organ of a flowering plant called?
- How much fluid enters the digestive tract per day?
- What is the function of platelets, the substance found in blood?
- According to sports journalists which Brazilian footballers formed the finest inside trio ever seen?
- Name the branch of medicine concerned with the health of children?
- Name the test cricket grounds at the following England centres : 1) Bridgetown 2) Georgetown 3) Dunedin 4) Nottingham 5) Manchester
- "A person often meets his destiny on the road he takes in a way to avoid it." To Which country does this proverb belong?
- Which tree is referred to as weeping wood or cahuchu by American Indians?
- Is the African Zorilla as big as a gorilla?
- What term describes the study of diseases of bones and joints?
- 8-9 litres per day
- It helps to stop bleeding
- Jair, Zizinho and Ademir
- 1) Kingstone Oval 2) Bourda Oval 3) Carisbook 4) Trent Bridge 5) Old Trafford
- The rubber tree.
- No. Its length is only 14 inches (It is a mammal that superficially resembles the skunk. It is also known as striped polecat)
Tags : Today GK test, GK Times, GK Question with Answer, Packet Quiz, World GK