- Which decrease is known as Grave's disease?
- Which cricket was nicknamed Electric Heels?
- What are ectothermic or poikilothermic animals?
- Which Swede footballer earned the title King of the Dribble?
- Name the animal that is related to the Zorilla?
- Give the exact loaction of the mitral value in the heart?
- The word dinosaur comes from two Greek words. what do they mean?
- To which country did the ancient Asechylus belong?
- What is the name of the Test cricketer ground in Kennigton s. London?
- What Job did Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, take up when he completed his university course?
- Exophthalamic goitre
- Learie Constantine of west Indies.
- Cold - blooded animals (That is animals that have no internal mechanism for regulating body temperature, so that it fluctuates with changes in ambient temperatures. Though termed cold - blooded, body temperatures may be maintained at a high level as a result of activity or by behaviour patterns such as basking)
- Kurt Hamrin
- The Skunk
- Between left atrium and left ventricle
- Terrible lizzard
- The oval
- Teaching deaf children
Tags : General Knowledge Question with Answer, Today GK, GK Times, Pocket Quiz,World GK, Cricket GK