- Who won the first cricket one day international between India and Pakistan, played in Dec 1, 1978 at Quetta?
- When and where did sunil Gavaskar make his debut in cricket one day internationals?
- In 1990 who became the youngest ever winner of the tennis French open Women's singles title after defeating Steffi Graf?
- Name the Chief of the US air force dismissed for disclosing in his press briefings too much of the Pentagon's war plans in the Gulf conflict with Iraq, 1990-91.
- According to geologists which mountain range is rising skywards 1 cm or half an inch every year?
- Whose triple century made at Lord's in 1990 preceded Brian Lara's record breaking triple century?
- Name the filmstar who won an Oscar for his Portrayal of Paul Gaugin in lust for life?
- According to the Journal of the American medical Association, which drug taken every other day helps prevent migraines?
- The drug ornidyl (released a few years ago) is the first new treatment in 40 years for which African disease?
- Who was asked by the Swiss supreme court to return to the Philippines $ 350 million, deposited in Swiss banks by her late husband?
- India beat Pakistan by four runs
- At the 1975 Prudential Cup, at Heading- ley Leeds v/s England on July 13
- Monica seles (at 16 yrs 7 mths)
- Micheal Dugan
- The Himalayas
- Graham Gooch. he scored 333 runs at Lord's v/s India
- Anthony Quinn
- Aspirin (325 mg)
- Sleeping sickness
- Imelda Macros
Tags : General Knowledge Question, GK Times, Packet Quiz, World GK , Indian GK