- In which Middle East country were golden hamsters first discovered in the world?
- Which England Test Cricketer was a psychotherapist?
- Which animal looks like it has a black coat with a white blanket flung over it?
- How many characters are there in Tolstoy's War and place?
- Name the two renowned ballet theaters of Russia?
- Name the first spaghetti western i.e. a cowboy film made by Italian director in Europe?
- Alfred Nobel invented dynamite. What did his father invent?
- The Cameroons have been colonial territories of which countries?
- What was unique about the 1927 film The Jazz Singer?
- Who won the 5,000 and 10,000 meters as well as the marathon in the same Olympics?
- Mike Brearley.
- The Malay tapir.
- More than 500.
- The Bolshoi and the Kirov.
- A fistful of dollars.
- Germany, Britain, France.
- It was the first full - length talking picture.
- Email Zatopek.
Tags : World Gk times, General knowledge question & answer, Pocket Quiz, Gk test