- What does the Latin phrase non composmentis mean?
- What is an animal having eight limbs called?
- In which ancient country were cats wor - shipped?
- In biological terms what is rust?
- Which was Napoleon 's most brilliant victory in 1805 against Austria and Russia, sometimes called the battle of the three emperors?
- What is the emission of light by an organism called?
- Name the world's smallest mammal?
- Among cricketers to take 200 test wickets who has the worst bowling average?
- April, the fourth month of the year is derived, from a Latin verb. What does 'April' mean?
- Which is smallest living bird?
- Octopad, e.g .octopus.
- A disease caused by fungus in wheat plants.
- Battle of Austerlitz (fought in Moravia, Czechoslovakia).
- The pygmy shrew.
- Gary sobers: 235 wickets @ 34.03.
- To open; referring to the opening of spring bluds.
- The bee hummingbird.
Tags : General knowledge, Pocket Quiz