- Name the female singer who took religion to the top of the pop scene?
- The following is the opening lines of which novel? It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife?
- Who captained England in three football world cups?
- The English words canyon, patio and rodeo are borrowed from which European language?
- In which country was Germany's Adolf Hitler born?
- Which tiny country is completely bounded by south Africa?
- Who were the rival captains in Srilanka's inaugural cricket test match?
- Name the first European to invade India?
- Laos is a republic in SE Asia. What are the two major languages of Laos?
- What is the study of weather and climate called?
- Lena Martel with her number One Day at a Time
- Jane Austen's pride and prejudice
- Billy Wright (1950, 54 & 58)
- Bandula Warnapura for Sri lanka and Keith Fletcher for England
- Alexander the great of Macedonia Greece
- Laotian and French
Tags: General Knowledge Qus & Ans, GK Times, Pocket Quiz, World GK