- Pushtuis the official language of which southwest Asian country?
- Name the Pakistani Prime minister to be assassinated in 1951?
- What is the medical term for the common wart?
- In physics what unit is used in measuring electrical resistance?
- The most famous Chinese martial art is Kung fu. What does it mean?
- Name the German Foreign Minister during Hitler's regime, Who was convicted as a war criminal and hanged in 1946?
- What is megalomania?
- What is the name given to the art movement in which forms and imagery give full play to the imagination and the subconscious?
- Who was the most successful Australian bowler in the world's second Tied Test at madras in September 1986?
- What's the etymology of the world fanatic?
- Liaquat Ali khan.
- Verruca Vulgaris.
- Skill or ability (derived from Mandarin Chuan fa).
- Joachim von Ribbentrop.
- Form of insanity marked by delusions of grandeur.
- Greg Mathews.
- It is derived from the latin word fanum i.e. temple. literally, one who is possessed of the enthusiasm or madness of the temple engendered by over - indul-gence in religious rites.
Tags: GK Times, Pocket Quiz, World GK, Today GK questions