- Give the common name for the mineral nephrite?
- Jabiru is the Brazilian name for which South American bird?
- In Which North American state would you find the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes, famous for its Volcanic vents?
- Which US city is the birthplace of Black civil rights leader, Martin Luther King, Jr?
- What is the permanent burrow in which the badger lives called?
- What does astrophobia mean?
- What does UNICEF stand for?
- In 1498 which explorer discovered for the West the sea route to India by rounding the Cape of Good Hope?
- Which is the holy book of the Zoroastrians or Parsis?
- Which country famous for Adam and Gouda cheese?
- The giant stork
- A set
- Fear of celestial space
- United Nations Children's Fund (formerly United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund)
- Vasco da Gama of Portugal
- Zend Avesta
Tags : General Knowledge Questions & Answers, Today GK, GK Times, World GK, Pocket Quiz