- In Which Woody Allen comedy did super star Sylvester Stallone appear uncredited as a subway hoodlum?
- Which speed barrier was broken by a French train recently?
- Who was the second cricketer to mark his 100th Test milestone with a century, in 1989?
- Name the first cricketer to score 1000 Test runs in his first year in Test cricket?
- Which Middle East country was admitted to the UN for the first time in 1989?
- What is the tailless macaque more commonly known as?
- Which is Leftist and political activist was beaten to death on Jan 1, 1939 in Delhi, while performing a street play Hulla Bol (Cry in protest)?
- Name the square which witnessed the massacre of Chinese students agitating for democracy in 1989?
- An expatriate Indian gay club in San Francisco is called Trikone. What's the etymology of this word?
- Who became the president of Iran after the demise of Ayatollah Khomeini?
- The 500 kmph barrier.
- Javed Miandad
- Mark Taylor of Australia in 1989
- Barbary ape (also called magot)
- Safdar Hashmi.
- Tiananmen Square
- In Nazi concentration camps, gays and lesbians were segregated and branded with pink inverse triangles. Trikone is the Indian word for Triangle.
Tags : General Knowledge Question & Answer, GK Times, packet Quiz, World Gk, Indian GK