- Which town in Sri Lanka is known as the city of Gems?
- Which African republic's coast is notorious as White Man's Grave?
- How is the Olympic flame kindled?
- How is the Olympic flame brought to the modern Olympic venue?
- Which dignitary inaugurated the first modern Olympics?
- Which Filmstar won an Oscar for his performance as Prof Henry Higgins in My Fair Lady?
- Name the white 'soul' singer whose debut album Affection sold two million copies?
- In which year did Leander Paes, aged 17, win the Junior Wimbledon title?
- Who was EI Salvador's first freely elected President?
- Which Japanese automobile production engineer's just in time method of manufacturing helped make Toyota a giant of the car industry?
- The Guinea coast
- Naturally, with the aid of the rays of the sun
- The Atlar of Hera, wife of Zeus, in the Temple of Zeus in Olympia, Greece
- King George I of Greece
- Rex Harrison
- Lisa Stansfield
- Jose Napolean Duarte
- Taichi Ohno
Tags : General Knowledge Question with Answer, Today GK, GK Times, World GK, packet Quiz