- What is Odaynophagia?
- At what speed can a sloth run?
- Which political leader became Known as the Gandhi of America?
- Derived from Spanish, Juntia is used to describe a revolutionary government. What does Juntia literally mean?
- Which is the biggest shark? This largest of all fishes doesn't attack human beings.
- What poem written in praise of someone or something known as?
- Diet is Japan's parliament. What is its upper chamber called?
- Which echinoderm (marine invertebrate) can regenerate and develop into complete new individual from a single disjointed arm?
- Why is it supposed to be easier to Swim in sea water than in rivers?
- What is a male sheep called?
- Painful Swallowing.
- It cannot run at all. it crawls at less than one mile an hour.
- martin Luther King, Jr.
- Whale shark.
- An ode.
- House of peers.
- Because density of sea water is higher than river water staying afloat in it is that much easier.
Tags : GK times , General Knowledge Question & Answer, Pocket Quiz