- Which animal named Hsing - Hsing was gifted by china to the USA in 1972?
- Who is known as job's Comforter?
- Palembang is the largest city of which province in Indonesia?
- The shell series is the domestic cricket championship of which country?
- Which Lake is linked to the Gulf of Finland by River Neva?
- Which Swedish footballer was called professore because of his scientific play?
- What does the book called pharmacopoeia contain?
- Which English bowler has conceded most runs in a Test?
- What is Italy's unit of currency?
- Which Roman emperor is supposed to have started a fire in AD 64 to make place for his golden palace?
- Te giant Panda
- A person who increases the misery of the person he pretends to comfort
- New Zealand
- Lake Ladoga, Europe's largest lake.
- Gunnar Gren
- Table of drugs
- Ian Botham while playing aginst Pakistan in 1987 conceded 217 runs in 52 overs
Tags : General Knowledge Questions with Answer, World GK, GK Times, Pocket Quiz