- Who has the best bowling average in cricket at the test level? (Minimum 100 wickets)
- The Ahaggar (9852 ft ) and the Tibesti (11204 ft) mountains are the only two mountains of which desert?
- Of which language was Homer a great poet?
- In which country is the Anal sea?
- The world Schizophrenia comes from Greek words. What does it mean literally?
- What was Mussolini before he became the Italian dictator?
- For what is a Geiger counter used?
- What is nyctalopia?
- Which mountain range did Henry Stanley discover?
- Which Zodiac sign does the fish depict?
- England's G.A. Lohmann: 10.75- 112 wickets for 1205 runs.
- Divided or split mind
- Teacher and journalist
- For measuring radioactivity
- Night blindness
- The Mountains of the Moon (the Ruwenzori mountain range on the frontier of Zaire and Uganda)
Tags : Today GK Quiz, Pocket Quiz, GK test, GK Times, Cricket GK