- Which Swedish footballers became famous as the Gre - No -Li trio?
- What is a rabbit's day - resting place called?
- What anatomical condition is referred to as polydactyly?
- What is hydropathy?
- Name the southern region of Argentina between the Andes and the Atlantic Ocean?
- In Greek legend name the mother of Oedipus who married him not knowing he has her son.
- What is the commonest side effect of some commonly used analgesics (pain killers)?
- Which Zebras have long hairy ears and bray like donkeys?
- What does the instrument pedometer measure?
- Who has scored the slowest half century in Test cricket?
- Gunnar Gren, Gunnar Nordahl and Nils Liedholm
- A form
- Increased number of fingers in one hand
- Medical treatment solely by application of water internally and externally
- Irritation of stomach producing nausea, Vomiting and bleeding
- Grevy's Zebra
- The distance a person walks
- Mudassar Nazar of Pakistan
Tags ; General Knowledge, Question & Answer, World Gk, Packet Quiz, Medical Question