- Can the spray of a skunk cause permanent damage?
- What is Alopecia?
- Which Indian cricketer authored some Indian Cricketers?
- In Which part of the skin lie the blood vessels?
- What codename was given to the MIG - 29 fighter plane of Russia by NATO?
- What term is given to a person who belives in the existence of god?
- In terms of duration, Who has had the longest cricketer Test career?
- Which is the vaccine given to all pregnant mothers?
- Does the solenodan, A mammal, have a trunk a snout or a hole?
- Affenpinscher is shaggy black dog. The name comes from German. What does it mean?
- No, it only stings the eyes
- Loss of hair
- Rusi Modi
- the dermis
- England's Wilfred Rhodes; from June 1, 1899 to April 10, 1930
- Tetanus vaccine
- A snout
- Monkey tereier
Tags : General Knowledge Question & Answer, GK times,pocket Quiz, Today Gk Quiz, Aptitude test Question