- What is the bissextile year more popular as?
- What is a female sheep called?
- Which is the only neighbouring country of Monaco?
- The word abbot (a monk who heads a monastery) comes from the Aramaic abba. What does abba mean?
- Which famous volcano is known as the Bonfire of Europe?
- Which country was formerly known as South West Africa?
- What is the chemical name of epsom salt?
- Name the largest river of France?
- Which is the largest satellite in our solar?
- Who shot dead John Lennon, rock singer, song writer, guitarist and founder member of the Beatles, in 1980?
- Leap year
- Mount Etna
- Manganese Sulphate
- River Loire
- Jupiter's Ganymede
- Mark Chapman
Tags : Today GK, GK Question & Answers, Pocket Quiz, World GK, GK Times